Selection and Employment of Consultant (Firm) for auditing of PIBBED 2019
د خپریدو نېټه
د پای نېټه
Procurement Announcement for national firms
Package Name: Selection and Employment of Consultant (Firm) for auditing of PIBBED 2019
Ref No: MRRD/PD/ 001- CS/WEE
Grand No: 4126SAARC
Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development (MRRD) invites all eligible Consultants and auditors to participate in the process of Selection and Employment of Consultant (auditor) for auditing of PIBBED (The PIBBED project proposes a bamboo based integrated development model by creating opportunities across harvesting to production and then marketing) and submit its proposals as a hard copy (technical and financial proposals) against the below technical & financial forms and ToR on or before September 05, 2020 at 10:00 AM
I also request to consider the following important notes for preparation and submission of your proposals.
- Given the need for high quality of services, your technical proposal, technical capacity, quality of proposed methodology, work plan and paramount competence in the key experts, and financial price, will be assessed and ensured by the Client before making award recommendations.
- Please use the below forms for preparation of proposals (Technical & financial).
- The proposals shall be prepared in English
- Your tax obligations shall be in accordance to ministry of finance more info can be obtained from: www.mog.gov.af
- The currency of your financial proposal shall be in AFN.
- Contract duration will be one (1) Month.
- The proposals shall be submitted in hard copy.
- An authorized representative of the Consultant shall sign the original submission letters in the required format for both Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal and shall initial and stamp all pages of both proposals. The authorization shall be in the form of a written power of attorney attached to the Technical Proposal
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 08:00 to 4:00 on working days from Saturday to Thursday.
Address of Focal Persons for Enquires and Submission of EoIs:
Attn: Ali Mohammad Joyan, Head of Consultancy Unit, Procurement Directorate, Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development (MRRD), AfghanistanTashkilat Street, Darul Aman Road, Kabul, Afghanistan
For more information click on the document bellow: