Request for Quotation Goods: Procurement of IT Equipment for District Offices (REACG Project)
Name of Project: Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project
Contract Title: Procurement of IT Equipment for District Offices (REACG Project)
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: ARTF Grant No.: TF0B3543- D7110-AF- Project ID- P174119
RFB Reference No.: MRRD/REACH/COVID-19/GD-01
Issued on: November 19th, 2020
1. The Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation & Development (MRRD) has received a grant from International Development Association (IDA) and Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) towards the Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project (CCAP) toward the cost of the Procurement, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of IT Equipment for District Offices (REACH Project).
2. The Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project, Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of IT Equipment for District Offices (REACH Project), for with delivery to the final destination MRRD/CCAP Kabul-Afghanistan.
3. Bidding will be conducted through Request for Quotation (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers, July 2016 of applicable Procurement Regulations (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project, Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development, Abdul Rahman Azizi email: email@example.com; and inspect the bidding document during office hours 08:30 to 15:30 hours at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English language may be obtained free of charge by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below.
6. Bids must be delivered to the below address on or before December 09th, 2020 at 14:00hrs local time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on December 09th, 2020 at 14:00hrs local time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security with total amount of Afghanis Three Hundred Thousand only AFN 300,000.00, or equal amount in USD.
8. The address is: Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project,
Building five, Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development,
Tashkilat Road, Darul-Aman, Kabul - Afghanistan
Attn: Amanullah Farahi, Head Procurement Division or Abdul Rahman Azizi, Head, Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services Unit