Head, Management Information System Division
External – Vacancy Announcement
The Citizens Charter is a National Priority Program (NPP) of the National Unity Government (NUG) that was officially launched on September 25, 2016.
The Citizens Charter is an inter-ministerial, multi-sectorial NPP, where Ministries have collaborated to provide basic services to rural communities. The key service delivery ministries involved are: Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development (MRRD), Ministry of Education (MoE), Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) and Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL), with oversight by Ministry of Finance (MoF). MRRD has a key role and will be responsible for infrastructural development and strengthening CDCs and Cluster CDCs. The Community Development Councils (CDCs) will be linked to sub-national government to improve communication and coordination from the community to the district, provincial and national levels - increasing Government visibility and accountability. The Citizens’ Charter is an important foundation for the Government’s reform agenda, contributing to a number of priority areas including: Ensuring Citizens’ Development Rights; Building Better Governance; Reforming Development Planning & Management and Developing Partnerships.
The Citizens Charter intends to improve service delivery by ensuring minimum service standards, provide greater responsiveness by the Government to the people and increase the level of public satisfaction with services. The Charter commits to deliver the following core services across the country over a 10-year period:
- Basic health services
- Basic education access
- Safe drinking water and sanitation
- Improved farming technologies and the delivery of extension services
- Rural connectivity with tertiary roads
- Rural renewable energy
Introduction to the Citizens’ Charter MIS Division:
- The MIS Division exists to provide Information Technology related services to CC offices both at HQ and field level and ensure advanced and speedy operations of tasks using Information Technology. It is primarily responsible for the following:
- Further enhancement and management of the primary CC CDC CCDC and subproject related database, both in terms of software and the data quality.
- Management of the physical and soft copy archives of the CC CDC documentation.
- Updating and smooth operation of the various other existing CC databases including but not limited to the FP management, stock/asset/inventory, fleet management, HR modules, and CDC capacity building databases.
- Designing new database modules as per the requirements on the dynamic CC operations as required by the CC management.
- Provision of timely information and data for all quantitative reports of the CC, and analysis needed for other qualitative reporting as required.
- Development and maintenance of CC website; and
- Production of GIS Maps related to the CC.
Title: Head, Management Information System Division
Vacancy Announcement No: 211/ HRMD/CCAP/MRRD
No. of Post: 1
Duty Station: Kabul
Duration: 1 Year (Extendable)
Salary: Grade B, As per NTA Salary Scale
Announcing Date: 24 July-2019
Closing Date: 10 August 2019
For more information click on (PDF File) below: