1. This Invitation for Bids foIIows the GeneraI Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in DeveIopment Business pubIished on 26, March 2012.
2. The IsIamic RepubIic of Afghanistan, Ministry of RuraI RehabiIitation and DeveIopment has received a grant from the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trusted Fund towards the cost of Afghanistan RuraI Access Project (ARAP) and it intends to appIy part of the proceeds of this Grant No. H792-AF to payments under the contract for Extension of 40m span of Khuja Changal RCC Girder Bridge in Taloqan District of Takhar Province.
3. Ministry of RuraI RehabiIitation and DeveIopment (MRRD) now invites seaIed bids from eIigibIe and quaIified bidders for Extension of 40m span of Khuja Changal RCC Girder Bridge in Taloqan District of Takhar Province.
4. The Intended CompIetion Period is 143 working days, 276 calendar Days from start date.
5. Bidding wiII be conducted through the NationaI Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the WorId Bank’s GuideIines: Procurement under IBRD Ioans and IDA Credits, May 2004, revised May 2010 and revised January, 2011, and are open to aII bidders from EIigibIe Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
6. Interested eIigibIe bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Directority MRRD, and inspect & or purchase the Bidding Documents at the address given beIow during Office hours from 2 July, 2016 to 03 August, 2016.